Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cold Tones: Whites, Grays and Purples

Top: NYMAG.com Proenza Schouler RTW Spring 2010
2nd: http://akiquang.wordpress.com/2009/10/24/perfect-outfit/
Dazed & Confused editorial with Antonella Graef by 
Benjamin Alexander Huseby

I love the first image so much, I feel like its strong enough to start trends on its own. The blond hair with soft purple, i haven't seen done so well. It works with the all white and black loop necklace. It feels masculine and feminine, casual yet chic. It kinda of feels like a out own cultural neo tribal. In other looks from this collection schouler used vibrant neon colors but this to me shines through overall more then those looks. Yes it does have some elements of jil sander or rick owens a couple seasons ago but nonetheless it still feels new to me, and I hope this type of look comes up more. Yes, I'm smitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment