Saturday, January 9, 2010

Loving Yasmin Sewell's Style




Honestly whats not to love? Ms. Sewell founded the boutique Yasmin Cho, went on to buying director ar Browns and now is creative director at Liberty. She answered a few questions over at I like i wish i heart it. My favorite answer came from the question, "What makes your style idiosyncratic?" Sewell: "I suppose I'm really comfortable in what I wear, which translates as confidence. Others react more positively to me when I'm wearing clothes that I feel comfortable in rather than the killer, "just seen in Vogue" dress."
That's the first thing that popped into my head when i look at her style, she is so comfortable with herself and what she wears and it really comes through in the street style photos of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment